The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016 and its related provisions and their applicability to the project is buyers/Investors best safeguard.
Propertyhubworld.com, being an advertising medium, does not and can not vouch for authenticity of content on its site. A lot of content is uploaded by the Seller and we do not filter or verify the same. If a complaint is made, we will take remedial measures.
We advise and indemnify us from buyer/s by enumerating below the following guidelines:-
- A Buyer/Investor should always use his/her Judgment, Vigilantism and Intuition,
- It is in the best interests of a Buyer to exercise his/her prudent and reasonable judgment to assess properties' and owners' authenticity/genuineness, properties' title and built up area (in standardized unit),
- The claims being made may or may not be correct, a Buyer is therefore advised to independently check, establish and verify the authenticity of the claims being made,
- Conduct a comprehensive check of ownership to verify developer's/owners' credentials,
- Visit the project site/property personally, to ensure that the developer's claim is genuine and that the property is not an 'imaginary' one,
- Opt for a builder with good track record,
- Beware of false title documents.
- It is always advisable that proper due diligence on the property is conducted prior to entering into a transaction related to a real estate.
- Keep in mind that open areas - lobby, park, terrace, pool, gymnasium, and lift/elevator - are not a part of Floor Space Index (FSI) or Floor Area Ratio (FAR).
We are recommending following suggestions to avoid Real Estate fraud:-
- Do not wire money to a 'supposed landlord/owner' you have not met personally.
- Make sure that you meet the owner or have a web session with him.
- Be wary of disputed land titles.
- Be suspicious of realty investments promising high returns with little/no risk.
- Visit the property personally to check the interior and exterior condition; conduct due diligence.
- Opt for properties that have at least 3-4 clear photos of bedrooms, bath and kitchen area.
- Familiarise yourself with the neighbourhood, before moving in.