Terms & Conditions
This website, www.Propertyhubworld.com, is owned, hosted and operated by Property Hub Management Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as PHMPL), a company incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at 402, CSD Apartment Buddha Colony, Patna, Bihar 800001 INDIA. These terms and conditions regulating use of these Services constitute a legally binding agreement between Propertyhubworld and the User (the “Agreement”).
PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING www.Propertyhubworld.com, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ACCESS OR USE www.Propertyhubworld.com. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT ( info@Propertyhubworld.com ).
PHMPL may amend/modify these terms and conditions at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified terms and conditions on Propertyhubworld.com. You may review the modified terms and conditions periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued access or use of Propertyhubworld.com, shall be deemed conclusive proof of your acceptance of these terms and conditions, as amended/modified from time to time. PHMPL may also suspend the operation of Propertyhubworld.com for support or technical upgradation, maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
If you utilize Propertyhubworld.com in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions, PHMPL may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse may be deemed to be fit and proper.
- The terms 'User' and 'Customer' would include both the Subscriber/Advertiser(s) and Browser/Visitor(s) who access or avail this site of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the site of the Company.
- "Company": Is defined as Property Hub Management Pvt. Ltd. an existing Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its HO : Back Side of Sahay Sadan Campus, Near Meena Plaza, Vidyapati Marg, Taramandal Patna, Bihar-800001 INDIA along with its unit for the Company’s website Propertyhubworld.com
- “Date of Commencement”: Is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the user to the service. It shall be specified by the company in its notice to the user either through e-mail or conventional mail.
- “Date of Termination”: Is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination.
- “My Subscriptions”: Contains time to time information and description of the Services for the User provided by the Company in writing or contained in the website Propertyhubworld.com
- “Registration Data”: Is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
- Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
- “Services”: Means the Services to be provided by the Company to the User of Propertyhubworld.com and shall include the provision of following facilities
- Service to the Users wishing to post their profile or listing for the purpose of sale/rental of their property, and for users providing property services etc.
- Service to the Users who wishes to secure a property through Propertyhubworld.com and its Internet links
- Service to the users who wishes to place a print advertisement in any of the group publications through the www.Propertyhubworld.com site
- Service to the Users who wishes to insert advertisements at Propertyhubworld.com
- Service to the Users who wishes to receive advertisements and promotional messages on www.Propertyhubworld.com and through emails
- “Propertyhubworld.com ”: Is defined as the Internet web site of the Company at www.Propertyhubworld.com
- ”User": Is defined as an individual or corporate subscriber for the Services and the signatory, whose particulars are contained in the application form and includes his successors and permitted assignees
Discontinuation or Modification to Services
- The Company reserves the unilateral right to add to /and/or change and/or delete and/or end the Service at any time with or without notice to the User. Except for paid service, a pro-rated refund shall be effected for the remaining unused period.
- There shall be no liability on behalf of the Company to the User or any third party in case the Company exercises its unilateral right to modify or discontinue the Service.
Restricted and prohibited actions
- User is restrained from allowing any person other than the authorized person(s) named in the application form to use the Service
- The User undertakes not to resell or assign his/her rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions. User also agrees not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the Service.
- The User shall use the Service only for the purpose for which it is subscribed.
- The User shall comply with all applicable laws (and shall not contravene any applicable law) of India relating to the Services, including any regulation made pursuant thereto.
- The User shall not to print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy, delete, vary or amend or use any data or personal information posted by any User on Propertyhubworld.com except such data and information which is posted by the particular User himself.
- The User shall not share the Service with any person without the prior written approval of the Company.
- The User shall not use the Service for any unlawful purpose including without limitation criminal purposes.
- The Service shall not be used to send or receive any message, which is offensive on moral, religious, racial or political grounds or of an abusive, indecent, obscene, defamatory or menacing nature.
- The User shall be prohibited if they persistently send messages or make postings on Propertyhubworld.com to any other User or third party who access Propertyhubworld.com without reasonable cause or for causing any threat or/and harassment or/and annoyance or/and anxiety or/and any other inconvenience whatsoever caused to any person.
- The User shall not infringe on any intellectual property rights of any person or/and retain information in any computer system or otherwise with an intention to do so.
- The User shall give out to the company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, sub-license able (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights, in any existing or future media, known or unknown, over the material or User Data displayed in your listings. For the purpose of this Agreement, "User Data" shall mean all information (if any) submitted by the User to Propertyhubworld.com with the exception of trading data, credit card numbers, checking account numbers, etc. "Individually Identifiable User Data" shall mean that subset of "User Data" which can be reasonably used to identify a specific individual such as their name, address, phone number, etc. The User Data shall be deemed to be the property of Propertyhubworld.com. The User shall take all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate and complete and not misleading in any way.
- User agrees not to make use of anyone else's Information other than as necessary to complete any transactions in which you are involved.
- The User shall not violate, or attempt to violate the security of Propertyhubworld.com and/or any web sites linked to Propertyhubworld.com or gain un-authorized access any information regarded as private by other Users or persons, including but without limitation to accessing data and information not intended for them or logging onto a server or account which the User is not authorized to access, attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or attempting to breach security or authentication.
- The User shall be prohibited to introduce, post or transmit any information or software, which contains a virus, worm or other harmful component into the internet or Propertyhubworld.com network system.
- The Users shall avail the Service on Propertyhubworld.com or any other related site for lawful purposes alone. Transmission or/and distribution or/and storage of material or/and conduct in violation of any applicable local or/and state or/and Central or/and foreign law or/and regulation is prohibited. This includes without limitation any unauthorized use of material protected by patent or/and copyright or/and trademark or/and other intellectual property right, material that is obscene or/and defamatory or/and libellous or/and constitutes an illegal threat, or/and violates rights of privacy or publicity, or/and violates export control laws. The User may use the information on our site only to the extent necessary to facilitate the related transactions.
- Company strongly opposes SPAM, which floods the Internet with unwanted and unsolicited email and deteriorates the performance and availability of the Propertyhubworld.com site. All forms of SPAM, or any other activities that have the effect of facilitating SPAM, are strictly prohibited.
- Company also prohibits the use of another Internet service to send or post SPAM to drive visitors to your site hosted on or through Propertyhubworld.com site, whether or not the messages were originated by you, under your direction, or by or under the direction of a related or unrelated third party.
- You agree that You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Site, that -
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
All payments for services at Propertyhubworld.com have to be made in favor of "Property Hub Management Pvt. Ltd." only. We have not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments in any other name (i.e. any other individual or organization name) for any services rendered by Propertyhubworld.com. Payments for the Services offered by Propertyhubworld shall be on a 100% advance basis. The payment for Service once subscribed to by the subscriber is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated. Refund if any will be at the sole discretion of Property Hub Management Pvt. Ltd. PHMPL offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Users card/bank accounts. User acknowledges and agrees that PHMPL/Propertyhubworld.com, at its sole discretion and without prejudice to other rights and remedies that it may have under the applicable laws, shall be entitled to set off the amount paid or payable by a subscriber/user against any amount(s) payable by User to PHMPL under any other agreement or commercial relationship towards other products/services. Property Hub Management Pvt. Ltd. gives no guarantees of server uptime or applications working properly. All is on a best effort basis and liability is limited to refund of amount only. Property Hub Management Pvt. Ltd. undertakes no liability for free Services. Property Hub Management Pvt. Ltd. reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them.
Property Hub Management Pvt. Ltd. uses the maximum care as is possible to ensure that all or any data / information in respect of electronic transfer of money does not fall in the wrong hands. For completing online transactions involving payments a user is directed to a Payment Gateway, Property Hub Management Pvt. Ltd. does not store or keep credit card data. Since the transaction happens on a third-party network not controlled by Property Hub Management Pvt. Ltd., once a credit card transaction has been completed, the payment information is not accessible to anyone at Property Hub Management Pvt. Ltd. after completion of the on-line transaction at the Payment Gateway, this ensures the maximum security.
Property Hub Management Pvt. Ltd. shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
Suspension of Service
- If any monies payable by the User to the Company are not paid on the due date, the Company may without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that may be available to it suspend the Service provided to the User.
- When the Service subscribed for is suspended, it shall be deemed to be terminated. The date shall be such as stipulated by the Company and the User shall be liable for all the charges and fees incurred upto the date.
- Upon subsequent payment by the User of such monies as demanded by the Company, the Company may at its discretion and subject to such terms as it deems proper, reconnect the Service
Refund in failed transactions
Though PHMPL payment reconciliation team works on a 24 x 7 basis, PHMPL offers no guarantees whatsoever for the accuracy or timeliness of the refunds reaching the Subscribers card/bank accounts. This is on account of the multiplicity of organizations involved in processing of online transactions, the problems with Internet infrastructure currently available and working days/holidays of financial institutions. Refunds in the event of wrong/objectionable property content being posted on the site would be at the discretion of Propertyhubworld.
If you utilize Propertyhubworld in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions, PHMPL may terminate your access, block your future access and/or seek such additional relief as the circumstances of your misuse may be deemed to be fit and proper.
Use of Information
User agrees to treat all information obtained from the Service, including listings, member directory, and any information otherwise made available to User in the Service ("Content") as proprietary to Propertyhubworld. User agrees that Content reserved for members will be maintained as confidential and shall be protected as a trade secret of Propertyhubworld. Propertyhubworld does not ensure the accuracy of, endorse or recommend any Content and a User uses such Content at the User's own risk. A User may access the listings/advertisements in the Service solely to obtain initial information from which further evaluation and investigation may commence. User shall limit access to and use of listings to personal and internal use, and shall not use listings obtained from the Service for further distribution, publication, public display, or preparation of derivative works or facilitate any of these activities in any way. User shall not use or reproduce any Content that is obtained from the Service, or that is otherwise made available to User in the Service, for or in connection with any other listing/advertising Service or device. User further shall not use the Service provided by the company in any other manner for or in connection with any other listing Service or device. Users violating these specific terms, specifically those Users searching the Service in an abusive or excessive manner, by automated or manual means, shall be subject to immediate termination of their membership without notice.
Links to Third Party Web Sites
Propertyhubworld may provide links to other third-party World Wide Web sites or resources. PHMPL makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site you may access through Propertyhubworld.
Disclaimer and Warranties
The information and opinions available on this website/App are broad guidelines for general information only. They are solely intended to provide information of general nature of the subject matter. The material on this website/App is not and should not be regarded as legal, financial or real estate advice. Every effort is made to ensure that the material is accurate and up to date. However, we do not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, completeness, or currency of the information provided. User should make own inquiries and obtain independent professional advice before making any legal, financial or real estate decisions. Propertyhubworld.com is not liable for any loss, special, indirect or consequential damage, cost or expenses incurred or which may arise, negligence or other tortuous action for any reason whatsoever by any person using or relying on information in this product. Measurements, prices and locations are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or misunderstanding in these particulars.
Limitation of Liability
PHMPL will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising out of or relating to the use or the inability to use Propertyhubworld, its content or links, including but not limited to damages caused by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, line failure and all other direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, loss of profit, exemplary or consequential damages whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory including Force Majeure, and whether or not, such organizations or entities were intimated or advised of the possibility of such damages.
PHMPL assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of User's data/information. PHMPL shall not be responsible for any problem or technical malfunction on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problem or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to any User and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials/information from the website.
PHMPL may, without notice in its sole discretion, and at any time, terminate or restrict your use or access to Propertyhubworld (or any part thereof) for any reason, including, without limitation, that PHMPL based on its judgement and perception believes you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these terms and conditions or any applicable law.
Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions appearing here above consists of the entire agreement between the Party/User (as defined above ) and the Company (as defined above ) and replaces all previous arrangements/schedules between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein above. By completing the registration process and/or checking the “I have read, understood and agree to the Terms & Conditions of Property Hub World” box, you are indicating your acceptance to the agreement and to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of the Company as appearing hereinabove
It is our constant endeavour to make Propertyhubworld.com an enjoyable and effective experience for all our users. If you observe material or behaviour that may violate one of the Propertyhubworld Terms & Conditions, please write to us. This will go a long way in enhancing our service!
All notices shall be in English or Hindi and in writing and (a) if sent to the User to the address identified on the Application Form and (b) if sent to the Company to such address as provided in writing for such notice purposes; provided, however, that all invoices and payments shall be sent to the attention of The Company’s Finance department, all legal notices shall be sent to the attention of the Company’s Legal Department, and all other correspondence shall be sent to the attention of the account manager specified by the Company. Notice shall be deemed given upon receipt when delivered personally and upon received acknowledgment / written verification of receipt from overnight courier and finally upon verification of receipt of registered or certified mail. All notices from the Company including notice of change to these Terms & Conditions or other matters related to Propertyhubworld.com will be done by displaying notices to Users on the service.
Courts at Patna, Bihar India, India alone shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in all matters relating to Propertyhubworld and these terms and conditions, irrespective of the territory and jurisdiction of your access to Propertyhubworld.
PHMPL does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, if PHMPL becomes aware of an inappropriate use of Propertyhubworld or any of its Services, PHMPL will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, PHMPL deems appropriate. You acknowledge that PHMPL will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, PHMPL will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
PHMPL reserves all other rights.